Fulvic Acid is named “nature’s miracle molecule” and serves as an indispensable vehicle to carrying vitamins and other nutrients to the proper places in our bodies. Fulvic Acid contains all the riches of ancient plants and is capable of transporting 60 or more minerals and trace elements, amino acids, amino sugars, peptides, nucleic acids and phytochemicals directly into our cells.
Fulvic Acid, plant-derived minerals and trace elements.
Oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen and other elements in trace quantities.
Benefits of fulvic includes:
- Improves Endurance: Energy levels improves due to the trace minerals, electrolytes and other essential nutrients contained in Fulvic Acid. Studies have shown that Fulvic acid activate and energize nearly every biological process in the body, helping cells remain active in the face of damage caused by stress, an unbalanced diet, prolonged loss of sleep and oxidative damage.
- Muscle Adaption: Fulvic acid consists of naturally occurring low and medium molecular-weight compounds, including oxygenated DBPs and acylated DBPs, which exhibit a number of positive biological inhibitory properties that are hard to obtain from any other source. Fulvic Acid has been reported to exhibit adaptogenic and potent anabolic properties that has for centuries been used to treat many disorders including muscle and tendon injuries. It also improve physical performance and relieve fatigue by enhancing adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production, the mechanism by which your muscles are fuelled.
- Nutrient Absorption: Obtaining the proper amount of electrolytes and other trace minerals through a balanced diet are imperative for digestive health, healthy metabolic functions and nutrient absorption. However, food alone often isn’t enough. While the plants we eat offer a variety of vitamins and minerals we need, there are others from the soil that we can’t get by ingesting plants alone. Humic acids serve as nutrition for plants, and consuming fulvic acid is a way to get that nutrition directly from the source for ourselves. In addition, fulvic acid improves your body’s ability to make use of the other nutrients you do get from plants almost immediately.
- Improves enzymatic reactions in cells, stimulates enzyme development, manufacturing of, and formation of enzymes. Fulvic acid molecules often itself supply the building blocks for cellular enzyme metabolisms and reactions.
- Antioxidant and free radical scavenger - fulvic acid behaves as an electron donor or acceptor, depending on the radical charge. It renders the free radicals harmless.
- Detoxifies the body from toxins and pollutants.